STATIONIS has been designed in order to facilitate the transfer with industrial softwares for hydrodynamic modelling, mooring and cable design, making sure that all required interfaces are listed.
Therefore, STATIONIS is interfaced through excel or GIS files for input and output data. The exported report is in word format.
- An analysis with 10 mooring line configurations and 10 load cases will take about 10 minutes.
- An analysis with 30 mooring line configurations and 20 load cases will take about 40 minutes.
The minimum compulsory prerequisites are as follows:
- Windows 10 operating system – 64 bits
- Processor: 2GHz
- Random access memory: 8GHz
- Graphic card strongly recommended
Get in touch with us
We would love to answer any questions you may have.
Ask a question
Request for Quote